Labels

Translate 翻訳

Friday, August 29, 2014

Big Marshalls and Homegoods shop at Concordville Town Centre

Ones of my most favorite shops in the U.S. are Marshalls and T.J.Maxx.
They are called "off price store" and there are many off priced goods all around the store.
I often go Marshalls at Kirkwood highway, but I found one at Glen Mills, PA and it's the largest I've ever visited. It's combined Marshalls and Homegoods shop.

Concordville Town Centre
   501 Town Center Dr,  Glen Mills, PA 19342
   610-459-9701
Since store is big, it has many stocks. So the possibility you may find your favorite will also increase. Fortunately, I found lovely oval dishes and bought them.

The price was $9.99.




Mostly off price shops sell very cheap, but sometimes, if the normal retail shops are on sale, you can get same product cheaper at normal retail shops or outlet shops. Just remember, not everything is cheap here.

Anyway, I love those off price shops to look around. Each shops have different products and it's fun to compare them. I don't buy often, because I will go back Japan in 4 years. So I don't want to increase unnecessary goods.  Japanese houses are very small, I can't keep many staffs in Japan. However, looking around off price shop is very fun! I can't stop it.




No comments: