Labels

Translate 翻訳

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Philadelphia Premium Outlets

I wanted to go to Philadelphia Premium Outlets for a long time, and finally went there last Monday.
"Premium Outlets" group are all over the world, and I have been to one of them in Japan.
The structure and layout are almost same as Japanese premium outlets which I went.


There are three more outlet malls around Delaware. One is Tanger outlet in Rehoboth beach, and others are Tanger outlet and Rockvale outlet in Lancaster. 
In my opinion, Philadelphia premium outlet has the best selection of shops for women age above 25.
I didn't plan to buy anything, but I found  some nice bargain and bought them.
I will introduce what I bought and my observation.

1. UGG Sheepskin boots  $39.98 !!!!

This was at the final sale corner.
I thought pink is difficult to much clothes, but this pink is not so blight and I knew this is very warm and comfortable, since I  have different colour of this pair of boots.

Actually, I bought chocolate brown of this boots about $115 last winter, $40 is a huge bargain for sure.
Even though my real shoe size is 7,  I took them. There were only large sizes, such as 8, 9, 10.

SAGE sangria color
Half price from $79.97

Not only at UGG shop,  but also at another shoe shops has UGG products sale.
Only vivid color boots were on sale among annual basic products.  
Other unique designed products were almost half price if they still remain. 


2. Nike Running T shurts $19.99, Short pants (Kids) $14.99


This is not super cheap but same as Marshalls and T.J.Maxx prices.
If you often buy XS size, you may consider to buy kids size.
Kids size products are always cheaper than adults.


3. Chocolate Shop

I didn't buy anything, but I recommend to buy this chocolate for gifts when you go back your country. 
Especially the left big packaged chocolate is easy to give away for your friends and colleague.

Buy3 get 2 free.  $25 each.
Good looking packages!


4. Le Creuset shop

Le creuset shop had a big summer sale. Everything in the store was 25%off.
There were also special sale products such as 40%, 30% off.
I was really wondering whether to buy, but I didn't buy this time.
Because I already have another type of useful pots, such as pressure maker pot, and Thermos pot.
Le creuset's pots are very popular and expensive in Japan. I will get it before I go back to Japan for sure.



In my opinion 3 hours or 4 hours are enough for look around this outlet mall.
It's not so big, but there are great shops.
I've never been to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in NY, but so far, this is the best outlet mall for me.



*********************************
Philadelphia Premium Outlets
18 Lightcap Rd, Pottstown, PA 19464
(610) 495-9000
**********************************




No comments: