Labels

Translate 翻訳

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bon Appetit Gourmet Food Shoppe

My acquaintance told me that there is a nice bakery run by French couple in Wilmington.
The bakery has nice baguette, and cakes are also delicious.
But he didn't remember the name of the bakery, only knew the place, which is on route 202 and same mall as Chuck E Cheese.
I could find the place by chance, and stopped by for lunch.

Actually, it's not a bakery like what I imagined.  It's a more deli place.
You can have lunch or tea cake there. Of course, you can take them out.
I ordered Mozzarella Special sandwich ($9.5) and it was very good.

Mozzarella Special


Sandwiches
Saladas


I like bread crispy and hard outside and  fluffy inside.
However, I couldn't check the softness of inside the bread this time, since it was sandwich.
They have more menus besides on the pictures.
Soup seemed delicious as well.  Next time, I will try a set pate on bread, comes with soup.


*********************************************
Bon Appetit Gourmet Food Shoppe
3629 Silverside Road, Wilmimgton DE 19810
(Talleyville Shopping Center)
302-478-4344

Be careful for the time!
Mon-Fri :9:30-16:00,  Saturday:10:00-15:00, Sunday:Closed





No comments: