Labels

Translate 翻訳

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Yo'R So Sweet in Kennett Square

One of my friend asked me to go for a lunch together, and we went to eat crepe at Kennet Square.
The Market at Liberty place is on the main street of Kennet Square.
Some cafe and shops are inside the building, it's like a cozy food court, and "Yo'R So Sweet" is also in it.
There is a parking space next to the building, so you don't have to worry about parking.

They have two types of crepe, one is savoy, the other is sweet.
I ordered Thai Chicken,  inside of the crepe has lots of chicken, it was good size for lunch.

Thai: sauce is a little bit hot
sweet crepe
Ham and cheese are inside the crepe 

Sweet crepe is from $4.5, and the picture above is $6.5 and you can add 3 topping to their original crepe.
There is a coffee shop next to the hop, so it is good to have coffee together with sweet crepes!

I heard there are many good restaurant around Kennett Square, such as Lily Asian,
Half moonEl Ranchero Mexican Restaurant, Taqueria Moroleon, Two stones.
I want to try every nice restaurant during I stay in the U.S.

No comments: