Labels

Translate 翻訳

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Japanese technology "Washlet"

Have you ever heard "Washlet"? It's a toilet seat which is common in Japan.
I had a party in my house and what attracted my friends the best was this Washlet.
Whomever tried it told me I need this in my house too !!


There is a controller by the seat and you can use bide, and adjust the strength of bide.
It also has warm seat equipment, it's good for winter.
This Washlet is basic, but some types of Washlet has dryer and opens automatically when you enter the restroom.

Buttons explanation:  止 is stop, おしりis for Anus, ビデ is for ladies. You can adjust the strength 弱<<<<強.


I brought this Washlet seat from Japan, but you can buy similar one in the U.S. too.
Search on amazon "Washlet", and you will find many kinds of them.
TOTO and Panasonic and Inax, Toshiba are Japanese brand.

You need to be careful one thing. If you or someone use tooo much shower before flushing, you can't flush.
Last time, my friends loved my Washlet so much and they tried a lot, there were not enough water in the tank.
Actually, there is no problem with normal use. You don't worry about it. It's just a funny story.

You might think, it's good idea that when you travel Japan, and bring back washlet for your house, but the wide of American pipes are different from Japanese.
American pipes are 3/8 inch, but Japanese pipes are 1/2 inch.
You need to get adjustment connector for that, and I did it.
I spent 5 hours for that, it was tough work.  So I recommend to buy here.


No comments: