Labels

Translate 翻訳

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Chinese Festival 中国節

A lot of events are held in Delaware during summer time.
Today, I'm going to introduce Chinese Festival.

Chinese festival is organized by Chinese American Community Center (CACC) every year.
Last year, the festival manager asked me to help the festival.
Because she thought I was Chinese. I speak Chinese and it sounded fun.
I decided to be a volunteer for the festival. I sold Scallion pancake last year.
Besides many kinds of food, there are many kinds of performance to see.

Since I was a volunteer,  I didn't have enough time to see performance.
I saw Chinese traditional Lion dance, and Kung fu performance by kids.
Especially kids Kung fu performance was very interesting to me at the points,
not only performance was good but also there were no Chinese kids in the Kung fu club.

Borrowed from CACC Facebook page



They charge parking fee for $5 each car. So I recommend to car pool if you go with friends.
Information is not up on CACC HP yet, so you can find further information on CACC Facebook page.


Many other events will be held in Delaware, visit Wilmington.com covers more events,
such as Italian festival and Greek festival.  Enjoy your Summer with international events !!



No comments: